Sunday, May 29, 2011

Conquering the Odds Finally Ready!


I am pleased to announce that finally the book Conquering the Odds is set for release this coming Friday! All the late nights, working on red-eye flights and net cafe's pounding away at the laptop are finally coming to fruition. Whew!

The greater joy however will be the many peole it hopefully will inspire and move to action. It is a book I had to dig deep within to summon out. A lady once asked me in Derby, United Kingdom, "What inspires you?"

I had to think real deep before the answer came flooding from within. "Words", I responded, "because from such are giants born and worlds created. Words, they are the greatest tools given to mankind." I was taken aback by my response. I hope the words contained within this book will build and nourish dreams, so that the readers' reality may be changed to reflect their deepest desires for success. I consider it a privilege and an honour to be able to bring you life's greatest gift...inspiring and motivation Words.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to reading your latest work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you be truly inspired when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a while since I have been on this blog but I will certainly make more use of the opportunity to share my thoughts on matters pertaining to inspiration and motivation. God has been kind to me even in my turmoils and troubles, teaching me invaluable lessons I could never have learnt in plain sailing times.

    Many friends have come and gone, new ones arrived and others stayed but it is within myself and in God's grace that I have learnt to find comfort with me. My search for wholeness has taken me to strange places emotionally, where the hope of attaining it was something I hoped could be achieved by being linked with the "right" people. However I have seen that the words, "The hero lies in you" are much more than just figurative. We should all embrace the hero within ourselves. Many times the negativity and toxic scent of the many ramblings we hear daily seeps into our consciousness almost undetected. Over time it begins to form a layer of disbelief on our psyche, diminishing our capacity to comprehend wonder and miracles. It eventually dims our hope and obliterates our faith, making us slaves of the material and diminishing our spiritual existence to an issue of matter.

    I have learnt that I am more than what I see, own, feel or hear.

    I am SPIRIT, a dynamic breathing life force of unending treasures and gifts. I am a complex and intricate web of nerves, muscles, brain circuits and sinew; a sophisticated design of divine origins, nursed and put together in celestial places by the unending and infinite consciousness called God. My very existence if evidence of His, my very breath a portion of His. I am immensely blessed and highly favoured with the capacity to transcend any limitations and call forth whatever it is I need from a universe designed to honour my voice if it is birthed in rightesounes. I am not my colour, hair, body size or gender. I am not my nationality, race or personality type nor education. Neither am I my potential, my talent or my achievements. But I am God's Child, undefinable by words and material possessions, but made by the SPIRIT.

    I am a factory of Life and Power, able to reproduce and replicate, to design and innovate and to conceive and achieve what I receive and believe. I am the works of the Great I AM. I am Me, the hero I see.

    written by Kenni Gambo 11 March 2017, 8.25pm, Kensington South, Johannesburg, South Africa. This monologue is copyrighted and may be shared but not copied.

    ReplyDelete